Creating Saanich Legacies
Your financial gift is an investment in the people, programmes, and places that make Saanich the special community it is today.
As a donor, you can choose to designate your gift to a specific fund or to an area of interest. Gifts can also be made without designation, allowing them to be put to the area of greatest need.
Donations of any amount can be made in memory or in celebration of someone special.
Making a donation to the Saanich Legacy Foundation is an ideal way to honour the people in your community.
How to make a donation
- Click on the Donate Now button to make a donation through Monaris, a secure and convenient way to make your online donation.
- Send a cheque or money order to the Saanich Legacy Foundation, Box 48204, Victoria, BC, V8Z 7H6.
- Bring donations directly to Isobel Hoffmann, Vice President, Saanich Legacy Foundation, Legislative Services, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
- Credit Card donations can be made through organizations like Canadahelps. Please note that this organization retains 2% of your donation to cover credit card charges and a 1% transaction fee to cover banking and administration costs.
Consider becoming our Partner
Levels of Partnership
- Legacy Champion - $25,000
- Legacy Builder - $10,000
- Community Leader - $5,000 plus
- Event Partner - $1,000 plus
- Supporter any amount up to $200 plus
Your Gift makes a Difference
$1000 can rehabilitate a Garry Oak Meadow or add interpretive signs to parks
$500 can bring dozens of families together to experience joy and laughter at a holiday event
$100 can sponsor a safe and supportive programme for youth
$50 can sponsor a child in a one-week summer playground programme
$25 can help an isolated senior citizen participate in a community programme